Sunday, 17 April 2011

When you are out of Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Some stones  in life always remain unturned while others turn unexpectedly.Similar instances insignificantly happen in our day to day life,but these also make their appearances once in a blue moon.Yes, luck is something that operates for or against an individual.Some people are so lucky that they get whatever they want easily,but there are people who work hard and  fail to get what they want at time.

This Sunday evening i had pre-planned with my dad for Bumper Housie at Gymkhana club for which I was ecstatic about  . I somehow knew that I am the kind of a person with whom luck doesn't reside with  most of  the times ; one who doesnt get anything easily. But this time I thought of giving a shot.The game started , the atmosphere comprised of tension ,anxiety and competition. I was astonished , when I saw people going  hysterical ;buying more than one ticket with a hope to take something back home.I was anxious , as I aimed to win a small prize though not the bumper full-house to be modest.Those 3 hours were full of mixed feelings : hope , worry and desperation  for getting something.Unfortunately my hopes were reduced to nothing because even at the end of three hours I landed up with nothing. On the other the person who won the main prize was the one who had won at not only one place but at many places viz . a trip to Bangkok or an elegant car.Somehow, it felt that all the luck that I had asked for in my pocket seemed to vanish into someone else's.

Seems the lady luck never seems to be impressed with . Hope sometime down the lane the lady would get least be on my side. Seems when a person is out of luck, most of the times its a state of despair . But what matters at the end of the day is that you dont let the courage and the confidence let out of your pocket even if the lady luck passes out. It is these small but important keys of life that surpass all odds including those of Lady Luck or fortune .

No comments:

Post a Comment