Saturday, 16 April 2011

LIFE'S NOT THAT !!!!!!!!

When I was in my teens I started earning and Life was my way !! I had an illusionary idea about life in my mind that Life was irrational and one should enjoy it. The beauty of enjoyment defined by me at that time was endless shopping and freaking out.Whenever I was in distraught the only thing that made me composed was shopping. For me Life was something that was covetous full of worldly pleasures. Whenever I was gloomy I used to shop and buy something unusable.I found that people living such a life are never truthful to  themselves cause some how  to avoid some faults in them they use branded attire and cosmetics.May be at one point of life everyone fall in love with this way of living.But during this phase of life you meet those people who are ego-centric and may be they are with you for worldly pleasure and not when you are Happy Sad and not Sad-Sad.

When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping , thats what i believed in.
But  this is something that is ephemeral. Life should have a goal and that goal should not relate to materialistic possessions.

Material possessions, winning scores, and great reputations are meaningless in the eyes of the Lord, because He knows what we really are and that is all that matters.
Everything excessive in life ruins the purpose of life.One should aim for a straight-forward life.Life is short so Thank God for what you have  and use it judiciously. I regret being a shopoholic as this nature of mine has not given me anything  in life except for few minutes happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment