This is for my best-friends....
On first day of my school ,
I met two angels.
They were best of all.
With whom i laughed and cried.
On first day of my school ,
I met two angels.
They were best of all.
With whom i laughed and cried.
Together we share,
Our dreams and secrets,
Because its love and care,
That we have.
You are always there,
When I am in fear,
To make smile.
I miss those days in school,
How we made teachers fool??
Those endless gossips, Like grown-ups.
Together we lazied,
And got punished.
Thanks to Mr chauhan .
I miss those parties ,
And night-outs.
In which niyati had lots to say,
Vaidehi used to hear her patiently,
And Rushina used to sleep.
No matter one is alone or away,
But we are always near.
In times of trouble,
And in times of thanks,
We are there for each other.
We had good and bad time ,
Together we made things fine.
We danced and dine,
Till late at nine.
I..Miss..U...Niyati...Hope to have endless gossips and night outs with you..Thanks to both my angels...LOVE U..LOTS!!!
muaaaaaaaaaaaah
ReplyDelete